Living Green Every Day Is Easy!
Second, here’s what you can do
I take all the stuff I make my family try and turn it into helpful blog posts, cheat sheets and mini courses for you to use. I don’t know about you but my mom (and 49 year old!) brain likes it when things are sorted into categories so I can wrap my head around them – and not forget them.
So, you’ll notice on Greenily that things fall into 4 categories. The categories I use are How to Reduce Waste, Ways to Conserve Energy, Ways to Conserve Water and Toxin-Free Living.
I think this helps makes going green much more manageable – ’cause it can seem overwhelming which can lead right to, “I give up!”
You might be wondering, “Where am I supposed to start?” Well, you really can start anywhere!
If you’ve been thinking your cleaning products could use a makeover to something safer, start with Toxin-Free Living!
Or if you are feeling a little guilty about the enourmous amount of trash your family produces in a week, start with How to Reduce Waste.
Here’s a link to the main page for each category. There you’ll find all the related blog posts that can help you make some simple changes in that area!
With the Quick Guide to Safe Bathroom Cleaners you can:
- Switch to safer cleaning products NOW. Just check the list and click the link!
- Stop guessing which products are actually safe. ‘Cause cleaning product labels can be confusing and misleading.
- Save time and skip the search to figure out where you can buy safer products. All that info, and more, is right at your fingertips!
- Instantly access the online list of safe cleaners anywhere. Your phone (while at the store) or your computer (while you’re shopping online at home). No more forgetting your list at home!
- Feel great about making the switch to cleaners that are safer for your family and the planet! Give yourself a big pat on the back!
With 8 Easy Things You Can Do NOW for a Healthier and Greener Family you can:
- Take mini, bite-size steps toward living a little greener.
- Jump start your green routine by doing simple tasks that fit into your life.
- Save time and skip the search to figure out where to start.
- Use the included printables to help get your family on board too – saving you from lots of nagging!
- Feel great about making changes that are good for your family and the planet!